Sunday, July 5, 2009

There's a first time for everything...

Hey, so this is my first post to my own personal blog. I have mixed feelings...but really my reasoning for having this is to keep those who are interested in how my life is going in Hong Kong. However, the truth is I don't actually leave until August 21st. Oh well, I'm a firm believer in taking care of business beforehand.
Please please please amuse me with comments and please please please pray for me as I endeavor into one of the biggest cities in the world without knowing a soul. This verse is near and dear to my heart and is definitely worthy to be on my first post:
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him and he will make your path straight." - Proverbs 3:5

1 comment:

  1. JNew you will enjoy your trip and updating this too. always in my prayers bro!!

    ReplyDelete