Sunday, July 12, 2009

Prep Course 1: My profile

Profile Information

  • Previous study or living abroad/travel experiences: I traveled to Tokyo, Japan for two weeks when I was a senior in high school.
  • My major(s)/minor(s): Commerce, Language, & Culture
  • My school and/or study abroad program(s): Hong Kong Baptist University
  • My host country(ies): Kowloon Tong, Hong Kong
  • Languages I speak (other than English): Spanish (not fluent)
  • My fears or concerns about being abroad: Finances
  • Characteristics that might affect my experience abroad, and that other students might find useful for discussion (ethnicity, religion, dietary restrictions, sexual preference, etc.): Discipleship training
  • What I hope to gain from this course: knowing what is expected of me to best represent America; assuring myself that I am ready to live abroad for my career

No comments:

Post a Comment