Friday, May 7, 2010

Somber Goodbye.wmv



Time flies! I can't believe two semesters in Hong Kong are getting ready to be a thing of the past, but my time is nearly up. It's funny how I've traveled to Tokyo and Hong Kong, two of Asia's prime-time cities. You'd think coming from Kentucky I would go somewhere more quaint!

Either way, I'm gonna miss seeing the city lights and the crazy amounts of people on the streets. I guess I'm a city-boy now...and I was thinking about what it would be like to come back and work on Hong Kong Island. That would be nice, but who knows where I will end up in the next few years. I'm sure those few years will fly by too, and when that time comes I will be anxious to see where I end up.

I'd like to go to Indonesia, or back to rural China (uniquely quaint). But I'd also like to travel to Singapore and Korea. Then I'd also like to check out Shanghai. Those would be my long term stays - my vacation would definitely be a 2 month Euro Pass (extended stay in Spain and then Austria with my friend Daniel). So much to see in this world, but I guess I better first see the Grand Canyon and Rocky Mountains!

No comments:

Post a Comment