Thursday, May 13, 2010

'Pearl TV' Interviews


Thank you Hallie - and happy birthday to you. I will be praying for you as you go to the United Kingdom for a year. Please know that we will always be in touch!
Thank you Jacob - I look forward to working with you in the future. I know that you have a big calling in life and I will support you wholeheartedly as you share the Good News of Jesus.
Thank you Nate - for all of the great arguments on who is the best NBA team. I appreciate your love for Lebron James and hope that your 40pt loss to the Celtics in Game 5 was acceptable :) (Rondo is amazing, isn't he? Probably because he is from Kentucky!)
Thank you Joshua - for your hilarious jokes and your fun personality. Be sure to get Thai food in Kowloon City more often!
Thank you Rodolfo, for caring about my future and giving me advice on how to be a minister. Your kind words have impacted me as well and I hope to be partnering with you in mission opportunities with the Philippines.
Thank you all, especially KIBC, for being such an encouragement for me in my transition back to the States. I am definitely Asianized and that means I will have to come back sooner or later. If not next summer, then hopefully after I graduate in 2012.
Know that I am trying to live my life according to Jeremiah 29:11 and Romans 4:1-2. My Life in Hong Kong is coming to a close, but I'm anxious to see where I end up next. Hopefully I will still be posting on this blog and please help me think of a new title!

No comments:

Post a Comment