Thursday, May 13, 2010

Come Buy 香草奶茶.wmv


So many fun times just hanging out -- "haee" (do nothing 无谓)-- but something about this Soy Street that I enjoyed. The lively atmosphere and local places nearby really made me call it home. So I thought it would be appropriate for me to end my Hong Kong experience here. The video doesn't portray the full Soy Street experience because my friends Stephy, Flora, Craig, Vanessa, Jason, or anyone else could not make it. I will sure miss drinking Vanilla Milk Tea here!

2 comments:

  1. I knew there's ComeBuy in Soy Street coz of you! You're reli local! We'll be there again. Wait for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true - Stephy made me a Hong Konger - it's her fault!
    But I miss Hong Kong soo much :( thinkin about all the fun times with you guys and the fact that you're waiting for me to come back makes me super sad.
    But I look forward to the day when I am back for sure. Good luck in school and everything else Flora

    ReplyDelete