Wednesday, May 5, 2010

HK Museums and Sushi Buffet.wmv

This video is in honor of HKBU student ambassador Stephy Pang, my favorite Hong Konger hands down! She and I both are "Soozais", but when we are together we always have a good laugh. She helps me learn Cantonese and even tries to help me improve my Mandarin, so for that I'm very appreciative. Stephy is convinced that I am going to come back and work in Hong Kong so that we can have bubble tea and gaidanzai together at least twice a week, haha.
Thanks Stephy for helping Craig, Vanessa, Craig, and I have such a good time in Hong Kong. We will never forget you and will always keep in touch. Promise me that I will forever be your number one exchange student :)
Finally, promise me that you will see us again - even if that means you have to come to Kentucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment