Thursday, September 3, 2009

香港浸會大學

I would love to give you guys a sneak peek of my new campus at Hong Kong Baptist University. I am living in Kowloon Tong, Kowloon - which is a peninsula north of Hong Kong Island. The area is much more urban than that of Hong Kong Island, but it is still very crowded and culturally diverse! I live on campus with many locals, mainland china students, and exchange students in the North and South Tower Residence Halls. My floor is on the third floor, so I do not have a great view of the harbor like those on the 10th to 20th floor - but it's fine because I don't have to wait for the elevator as much.

Here is the entrance to the new campus, which I live in:

Here is the entrance to the South Tower, which is my residential building: We have to scan our Student ID cards to get through the door, so it's very high-tech and orderly. Everything in this city requires some kind of card or scanning device, just apart of their culture! Even vending machines will normally be used by a special card called an "octopus card".

Here is my simply magnificent room : I don't make my bed by the way mom:)


Here's my bathroom which I share with 3 others..........and the view out my window:

No comments:

Post a Comment