Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Wow!


Well, I don't have much time to make an extremely long post unfortunately. I am rather busy with orientation and taking care of a lot of things. However, in a week or so I should have a better sense of things and have more time to regularly update you on some of the many experiences I have gone through! This exchange program is so impressive! There are over 200 exchange students from 28 different countries. I have made friends with Germans, a girl from Kazakstan, Chinese, British, Koreans, Americans, French, and I can't remember the rest of the top of my head!

Just know that I will have many great posts to come, so be prepared followers! I just need to be focused on the important things I must take care of before the semester begins September 2nd. Look forward to keeping in touch with all of you!

2 comments:

  1. Yay Jon! I'm so excited for you and can't wait to follow your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I'm glad you guys are able to get a glimpse of this amazing city! I'm learning so much!

    ReplyDelete